Hello, gorgeous! What a wonderful welcome!!!
This was what I received in my beautiful box of Mary Kay treasures…
* Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator – $18
Surprisingly easy to apply! I don’t always know to apply eyeliner, but this ends up looking lovely.
* Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder – $16
… Powder Brush – $16
I love the overall look of this powder. It illuminates the face and is best for over all makeup or alone
* Mary Kay Definition Lash Love Mascara (in shade I ❤ Black) – $15
This mascara makes the eyelashes so nice. Not too much and certainly not clumpy.
* Mary Kay Bronzing Powder (light-medium shade for me) – $18
Contours skin. I really like it. Great alone or with makeup
* Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color (in Shy Blush shade) – $16
I have naturally rosy cheeks but these let me control the rosiness
* Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (in shade Apricot Twist) – $14
I’m not a fan of this color but it goes on very nicely
* Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss (in shade Mango Tango) – $14
I love this bright shade very much!!! Red lips are gorgeous!!!)
Conclusion: Mary Kay is not as expensive as I expected. They have shades for everyone and the makeup is quite easy to apply! I can’t wait to try out more shades and see what works best together.
What are your thoughts on Mary Kay?!?
Stay beautiful inside & out, my lovelies!!!